Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

meine Freunde

5 Feb 2014

Family Wedding Ceremony Again...

My cousin, Aizie Ali got engaged last November 2013 and he and his partner, Kak Syu, had choose 1st February 2014 as their wedding date..

The wedding ceremony was held at Masjid Cheras Jaya and the reception held at Oakleaf Club, Bukit Antarabangsa..

It was such a grand wedding ceremony and most all the family members attending.
We got around more than 10 cars in group..

My family with the newlyweeds

My mum. Her cloth is quite stunning actually

the best aunt and nephew ever...


Mum and her sister (teh) taking pic with the bride and groom. The groom is my Teh's second son

Nice view near the pool...


Me with the bride...

She's not the bride bui she's my best cousin ever, Kak Su

Me with my cousin's daughter, Fatiha Salsabila...She looks tired

Best siblings ever

I never told a story that i actually have 4 siblings.
Meet my other brother, Uying..
He's my cousin too



I upload this pic due to the effect.I love my face looks flawless..







She is my aunt too..Mak Usu.. She stayed at Rawang and we rarely meet..
I love her cooking..
She's from Perak 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...