Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

meine Freunde

8 Sep 2013

University of Lincoln offer MBA studies

As I got damply in jealousy mood due to my junior, Mr Rahman Latip will fly on 15th September 2013,
I try to apply to another university (other than King's College London) with February 2014 intake.

And again!!




I got an offer for University of Lincoln

But, it's MASTER IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION 

Sounds exciting for me (just the part of scholarship)...


Hahahhahhahahaha

My  former lecturer, Mr.Nashril strictly doesn't allowed me to choose Lincoln..Similar to my Boss..
Hmmmm ok..

Your wish granted..I won't go for Lincoln..
Despite of I'm desperately wish that I could leave Malaysia as soon as possible..;(


Dear Rahman Latip,
Save journey buddy
If Allah permit,I'll join you soon..


Hope that you will extend your study..so that we can meet there.
hahhaa ops.just joking..
I hope you will succeed there.

My pray is always for you..

Don't forget my souvenir..(maybe I can't meet u there.Who knows)


Regards,
Your Sis
~Wawa~

2 comments:

  1. thank u sis for ur doa..insyaAllah i will do my best to grad on time with flying colours result..until we meet again next year maybe.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please repeat paper..hahhahha.Oklah..slamat fly la ek

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...