Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

meine Freunde

9 Sep 2012

10,000 Step = 5 Hours of Sleeping

This is the fact..

I sleep for 5 hours starting from 11 am to 3 pm after joining an event organised by Pejabatan Kesihatan Daerah Machang named 10,000 step or Larian Merdeka..


For those who lives in Machang, they might familiar with the route.
We start from Pejabat Kesihatan Daerah Machang up to Hospital Machang,
took the left corner and pass by the villagers and we found the main road near Litar Machang..
The route still not end there as we still need to walk passing Pejabat Tanah Daerah Machang till reach out starts which is Pejabat Kesihatan Daerah Machang..

Sounds really far, right??
Yes it is cause I also did not know the actual kilometer that we had walk.
Hope it already achieve 10,000 steps..


Do you know that walking can make you more healthier??
That's is why this event was organised by Pejabat Kesihatan Daerah Machang..
A big claps for them for concern about the peoples health where this event is open to all
I can see the participation is more from the staff itself, UITM Machang and villagers nearby..
And guess what??
This event will be recorded in Malaysian Book Of Records..
May my pictures be the front cover..ahhahah. (meletops gitu)..

inilah banner event hari ni

My mum is so excited to finish the walk on the first 20 minutes of walking..after that, I don't know what happen cause she ask me to walk faster and left her with her friends..

From what I know, she's able to finish the race..even with the age of "warga emas"

Let's salute my mum..;)

What a tired face..I'm serious..totally adrenaline rush..

ok...this time is candid..

this time is better..even my mum keep busy ask me to took her picture with Malaysian's Flag..hehe.sorry mum.. I didn't do so

Walking can make you more healthier..


More even better..

May reduce your weight...
(a good exercise which more safe as you do not need to spend on pills or devices)



Let's walk everybody..



Sarangheyo...









2 comments:

  1. 10,000 larian merdeka peringkat Putrajaya pun meriah .. ^__^

    www.anastasyea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. join jugak ke? what a great experience..;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...