Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

meine Freunde

2 Jan 2012

Wir Lieben Dich Frau Khairunnisah....

This is the last semester I learn my German language...
After 3 semesters with her..
Deep inside my heart,
I hope that German language is not just end here..
There is always UiTM student will continue to learn this language...

This is some of our memories..

Aishah and Mia..Thanks for supporting me during KASA 2011..

Damply missing this books..

My german folkdance team..Aina,Khadijah, Dayat and Kecik..Tarmizi is not here..

My yayang Hidayu Haron and Pokcik..Damp rock guys...!!!

Our cupcakes during last meeting with Frau Khairunnisah...

The chocholate moist cakes for Frau Khairunnisah

My beloved frau Khairunnisah with some of the german language students..



note: damply missing this moment.I'm proud to be one of the German language students..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...