Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

meine Freunde

30 Jan 2012

Makan Besar for Chinese New Year..

29 Januari 2012 was my first day of practical training and I feel so blessed for given the opportunity to attend Chinese New Year Gala Dinner organised by Kerajaan Negeri Kelantan and Kelantan International Islamic Creative Industry at Dewan Besar Kelantan Trade Centre, Jalan Bayam Kota Bharu...

It was a very meaningful night full with Chinese tradition and custom ..
to attend the dinner, we need to show the pass and I was lucky as even it is my first day of practical training, I got 2 pass to attend the dinner....

More even lucky...we get the angpow again..(manyak ong ma..)


This is our menu for that night...



Tok Guru Nik Aziz also attend the dinner


Me with my kazen, Kak Su..







x sempat nak kira berapa kali dia tukar wajah..

Tok Guru bg ucapan

Shoalin Kung Fu performances...


I totally enjoy my day that night..
Thanks for treat us with such a great chinese dish..

note: saya suka sup sirip ikan yu...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...