Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

meine Freunde

28 Oct 2011

Starting my buzy schedule



start to list all my activities for next week..

sunday-810 am is public finance class,10-12 am is malaysian economy class, 12-2 pm i have talk,after that is meeting for activities proposal
monday-8-10 am is my project management class (*still not finish that dummy exercises),10-4 pm is my research class(* summary of article),4-6 pm is again meeting with MT BASIC
tuesday-8.10 am is public finance class (*presentation),10-12 is again project management..6pm is AGM BASIC..that night i will having my german class..
wednesday-8-10 am is urban sociology class (*group assignment urban), i have Malaysian Economy test at 8-10 pm on wednesday(damply afraid.)
thursday-8.10 am is urban sociology class (TEST URBAN), 12-2 is BEL QUIZ and 2-4 is my malaysian economy class (*submission of assignment)


What a buzy schedule before my mid-term break..
damply afraid with all those test and quiz
rasa mcm tak paham pape blaja dari awal sem hingga sekarang (sound scary)

go working now Wawa!!!!





note:too much focus on my practical training in Italy, Trip on 18 November make me less attention towards my studies..oh Allah.please, help me to handle all of this..

YES YOU CAN ZULIANA AZWA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...