Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

meine Freunde

17 Aug 2011

One Republic-Secrets

Berhari-hari wawa cari lagu ni..
dengan tak tahu sape penyanyi, tajuk ape..
gamble je cari berpandukan chorus

"tell me what you want from me"

lastly i found it..happy giler2

ape special sgt lagu ni??
Wawa tertarik masa tgk movie pendek dekat astro

kisah dia berkisarkan couple yang berkenalan dkt dlm train somewhere in London
Everyday they'll meet in the same coach and they will look at each other
sampaila satu hari the guy start tegur that girl..
tp girl tu jual mahal..layan tak layan je the guy
tiap-tiap hari mcm tu..
sampaila satu hari, the girl bring another man in train
and they kissing in front of that guy
guy tu mcm sentap..banyak hari diorang x bercakap
sampailah satu hari girl tu naik train dan nangis2
bila guy tu tanya dia marah2 dekat guy tu..
kinda lama jugak diorang kenal
last skali barula girl tu bgtau nama dia..


romantik ah kisah dia..suka sangat.
this song memang sesuai dengan kisah diaorang..

this song also means a lot to me...
meh wawa share ngan korang ek..
ni liriknya..

I need another story
Something to get off my chest
My life gets kinda boring
Need something that I can confess

'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear
Thought you saw me wink, no
I've been on the brink, so

Tell me what you want to hear
Something that were like those years
I'm sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time
Don't need another perfect line
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

My God
Amazing that we got this far
It's like we're chasing all those stars
Who's driving shiny big black cars

And everyday I see the news, all the problems that we could solve
And when a situation rises, just write it into an album
Seen it straight to go
I don't really like my flow, no, so

Tell me what you want to hear
Something that were like those years
[ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/o/onerepublic-lyrics/secrets-lyrics.html ]
I'm sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time
Don't need another perfect line
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

Oh, got no reason, got not shame
Got no family I can blame
Just don't let me disappear
I'mma tell you everything

So tell me what you want to hear
Something that were like those years
I'm ick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time
Don't need another perfect line
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

So tell me what you want to hear
Something that were like those years
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time
Don't need another perfect line
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

All my secrets away
All my secrets away



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...