Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

meine Freunde

18 Jul 2011

impressive responds....

hari ni interview with M.IT.C.C.I (see the previous post nk taw maksud dia)
i meet the President and the Vice President, Mr Carlo Allaria and Luciana Penna..
TOTALLY IMPRESSIVE RESPONDS..
M.IT.C.C.I ni  merupakan mediator antara company2 di Itali dan hubungannya dengan Malaysia..

both of them totally kind and helpful..
Madam Luciana asked me to learn little bit of Italian language..
She willing to be my teacher...
siap bg surat khabar itali suruh baca.huhuhu..


and for Mr.Carlo..
he get me about 3 places in Italy..
Among them and Energethica, Novi New Srl  and a communication company
tempatnya di Bari, Italy
ada 2 lagi tempat wawa lupa dekat mana..

but i don't give high hope..
the budget is quite high
during the practical period is winter in italy 
i need to get suitable clothes
they also advise me to learn italian as not many italian able to speak English
it is also not easy to get "halal" food

EVERYTHING IS STILL UNDER CONSIDERATION


BUT WHAT DO I TRUST..
INILAH PENGALAMAN..
if others can do it..why don't u???

TLG DOAKAN WAWA TAW!!!!!!


p/s: thanks to my friend, Mr. Afiq Ashraff kerana sudi bangun awal untuk membawa sy interview..kalau cheq dapat pi sana, cheq beli jersi kat hang taw..
not to forget..my strongest supporters..Mama(even i know u not too willing to let me go),
my brother, Umar Nur Fitri....My beloved friends..Cik Eton Dayah and Yaya...

THANKS FOR CONCERN GUYS..WITHOUT YOU GUYS..I'M NOT HERE TODAY..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...