Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

meine Freunde

23 Mar 2011

ps i love you..

totally enjoyed my day with this movie..
so damn amazing
his husband is dead and leave her forever 
but still give her lots of surprises
to cheer his wife..

so lucky to be the wife...
even that guy dump me with stupid reason
never give me surprise
but i always remember his kindness..
it's ok..let by gone be by gone..

I'M ENJOYING MY NEW LIFE WITHOUT YOU..


p/s: thanks for everybody who try to cheer me up..thanks to mum coz u want to come here to visit me..thanks to my bff, Asmaa' for calling me...this is what they said
dayah: don't worry..u not soo ugly..u like a model to me..u can find others..
aishah: he really make a big mistakes 
nazriau: lelaki memang susah nk paham..wawa jgn layan sangat
abg bob : if free, mai abg bob blanje..luah sume masalah..x mo wawa sedih2..
orked: guys are wierd wawa..they think that they want to do that coz they want temporary clash..but for us it's forever.
para-para: jangan bimbang wawa...percayalah "pemilik cintamu selepas Allah & Rasul akan muncul"
fasha:gile taw..ate diri tu dah salah konon nak cari salah org..
yaya: if u feel  lonely i can fetch u up my dear..mai tido dengan yaa..
kechik: hang sabaq na..
dayang: ko x payah pikir sangat wa..

banyak sangat.THANKS GUYS..I LOVE YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...