Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

meine Freunde

4 Dec 2010

jealous.........

knp jealous yer...

cemburu bila baca blog kawan2 yang lain

mereka sangat happy

dpt bebas luangkan masa bersama friends,kekasih,family and more..

but me......



hurm...i don't have friends to meet.

if do..i don't have transport and money to meet u guys..(sorry nadiah,yarn,shikin,teah)

i don't have bf to spend time..

if do..he's buzy working n his family matters

i don't have families...

if do..my mum get buzy,my bro n everyone buzy with their stuff...



what do i have???

only myself and my loneliness..

oh Allah, if this the way u want to test me...

i will accept this with open heart...

please give me strength to face..





ALL THIS LONELINESS.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...